Grand Central Terminal
1:2500 scale miniature paper model, about 2 inches wide by .75 inches tall
Built by the Grand Central Railroad and designed by the architecture firms of Reed & Stem and Warren & Whetmore, the station opened in 1913, replacing an earlier railroad terminal. The centerpiece of the Beaux-Arts façade is the 48-foot Glory of Commerce sculpture atop the world's largest Tiffany glass clock.
Copyright 2022 Matt Bergstrom